Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
At our Phoenix, AZ dental office, we hear a lot of the same questions. Here are some of the most common ones and some answers to go along with them.
If you have a question that’s not answered here or you'd like to schedule your next appointment, call us today at (602) 482-2785 or fill out our online form.
- Why does my jaw sometimes make noise?
- Is it vain to want cosmetic dentistry?
- Can a dentist help me stop snoring?
- Besides brushing and flossing, how can I keep my teeth clean?
- What is the best toothpaste to use?
- Will I need metal braces as an adult?
- Why does my jaw hurt every morning?
- What do I do during a medical emergency?
- What's the difference between a bridge and an implant?
- What is the difference between dental bonding and porcelain veneers?
- What are the advantages of Invisalign and ClearCorrect?
- How soon can you see me in an emergency?
- What's the difference between a simple and surgical extraction?